Tuesday, April 15, 2008

We've got amnesia for the slightest problems.

Apparently last night, our bros Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin stayed over at our house and I didn't even know! How does something like that get past me?

We leave for our tour in less than 2 weeks and I'm getting more excited about it. I know I keep gushing about Ra Ra Riot in this blog, but I just can't stop listening to their demo. The RAC Remix of "Each Year" is my most played song on iTunes, and when their album comes out (hopefully) this year it has a good chance of becoming my record of the year. So far the only contenders are Pattern is Movement and Black Mountain. Vampire Weekend is up there, but will likely be knocked out come December.

It occurred to me yesterday that we're getting close to the end of the 2000's, meaning that we're about a year and a half away from the most ridiculous onslaught of "best of this decade" lists ever known to man. Get ready, "Kid A"!

My plan for today: substitute guitar lesson teaching for a friend that's going to the Cardinals game. I've been warned that I may have to teach "Iron Man" upwards of 4 times today. Bring it.

No comments: